Come Join the Party
We invite you to become a member or renew your membership to the Scudder Association, one of the oldest and most accomplished family charitable organizations in the United States.
The Scudder Connection –
One of America’s Oldest Family Philanthropic Organizations
For over 100 years,The Scudder Association’s mission has been to provide and encourage:
Support for the Scudder Medical Missions
Educational Funds for Medical, Humanitarian and Ministry Studies
The Scudder Association Foundation was founded in part, to support the medical mission work begun by Dr. John Scudder in 1818.
It is a proud family tradition and one we hope you will consider joining. It’s easy, fast and convenient.
Are you a Scudder? Find out here
To discover if you’re a “Scudder” – Visit the Scudder Ancestors in America web site to discover your Scudder linage and see if you are related to the three Scudders (Thomas, John or Elizabeth) who came to Massachusetts from England in the 1630s.
Benefits of Membership
When you join the Scudder Association Foundation you become part of a family organization that has a 200 year tradition of service. It is a history and mission that we continue to celebrate and honor.
- Custom membership certificate.
- As a member you will have an opportunity to meet other Scudders from around the country and the world.
- Your own @scudder.org email address
- An invitation to our bi-annual family gathering. (Our last one was in Boston, 2018.)
- An opportunity to join a variety of Foundation committees, covering a broad range specialties.
- Finally, your membership allows you the chance to “Come Back” to a family with an unwavering commitment of “Assisting those who serve others”.
We urge you and your family to become a part of one of America’s oldest philanthropic organizations.
Come join the family party