Scholarship Application Program
Notice: The application process period for 2022 has ended
Next Registration January 1 – April 15, 2023
(You must Register each year; prior access will have expired)
Scudder Association Foundation Educational Grant
The Foundation distributes a number of grants each year to students in the fields of medicine, divinity and social work. Our students mostly but not exclusively come from and study in US universities and colleges. These students must demonstrate scholarship and high standards in their field of study and financial need. We disperse $25,000 dollars a year in small grants ranging from $1000 to $2500. This program has benefited hundreds of students over a period of 50 years. We encourage worthy and qualified students to complete the grant application and list of requirements below.
The Application Process
The application process is all online, you will have a Secure Private file folder where all of your documentation will be uploaded to. Once all documentation is uploaded, you’ll complete a Signature form and your application package will be submitted to the review team.
To start your application journey Register here. If you already have a login, please Log IN then use this link: Register Here
Need help registering, Please use this Contact form
Application Check List:
- Completed application form
- Official transcript of your grades for the previous year.
- Financial information:
- School Budget – Anticipated Income & Expenses
- Total Family Income reported on last Federal Tax Return
- Copy of last years Tax statement (1040 & W-2)
- Any expected changes in income and an explanation of the circumstances.
- Number of dependents
First time applicants must also include:
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members unrelated to you.
- Mission Statement (500 words or less)
**If you change your major or program you must resubmit two Letters of Recommendation and your Mission Statement. **
Need more help? Contact Us